Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Program is offering graduate and postgraduate scholarships (Bachelors/ Master/PhD Degree) to international students who desire to study at Turkish Universities. This scholarship is also offering short language courses.
- An applicant must be an international student as well as an applicant has non-Turkish -citizenship. However, an applicant who holds a Turkish citizenship will not applicable to apply for Turkiye Burslari Scholarships.
- All applicants must graduate from high school in the present academic year to apply for associate degree program.
- All applicants must graduate from secondary school to apply for undergraduate degree. In addition, all applicants must graduate from a higher educational institution to apply for graduate and PhD degree.
- Age limit for the applicants who are applying to Associate Degree and Undergraduate Degree will no earlier than 01.01.1992.For applicants who are applying to Master’s Degree will no earlier than 01.01.1983.In addition, applicants who are applying to PhD Degree have age limit no earlier than 01.01.1978.
- All applicants should meet the eligibility criteria of universities in which they applied. After the application acceptance, they can apply for Turkiye Scholarships program.
Deadline for Application:
Level of Studies:
Türkiye scholarships consist of these opportunities:
- For Associate Students 282,50 USD per month
- For Undergraduate Students 282,50 USD per month
- For Master’s Students 423.75 USD per month
- For Ph.D. Students 565 USD per month
Türkiye Scholarship students can stay in public university dormitories without paying any fee. Students who do not want to stay in these dormitories can use other housing possibilities on their own expenses.
• Tuition and Fees
Türkiye Scholarship students do not pay any tuition or university fee for education.
• Health Expenses
Türkiye Scholarship students are covered by public health insurance.
• Turkish Language Course
Türkiye Scholarship Students take Turkish language course for one year if they do not have proof of Turkish Language knowledge. Turkiye Scholarship students who study in other languages instead of Turkish must also take Turkish Language Course.
Türkiye Scholarship students will get a certain amount of money for their transportation expenses at their first arrival to Türkiye and departure after graduation from Türkiye.