The SERI Junior Overseas Scientist Fellowship is an immersion opportunity designed for budding researchers in ophthalmology and visual sciences. It provides a platform to nurture young scientists and clinician-scientists around the world and advance their training in these fields, as well as to establish collaborative network between them and SERI.
- Self-driven individual with a strong interest in ophthalmology and visual sciences research
- PhD graduate with no more than 5 years of postdoctoral experience
- Not based in Singapore
- Not holding another concurrent fellowship or position of similar nature in Singapore during the proposed period of Fellowship
Scholarship Coverage : Monthly stipend of S$3,000 during the course of Fellowship. The Fellow will have to undertake his/her own arrangements insofar as his/her flight and living arrangements in Singapore are concerned. Ideally this should be prepared prior to his/her arrival at Singapore.
Deadline for Application: 31 January 2017
Level of Studies : A training Program minimum 3 months and maximum 6 months of full-time commitment.
Please submit the following documents to zhou.ting-at-seri.com.sg by 31 January 2017. They should be in either PDF (.pdf) or Word Document (.doc) format. Kindly indicate “Application for SERI JOS Fellowship” as the email subject header.
- Completed application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Proposed Host Principal Investigator (PI) and training program
- 1 short essay on your background and research, the goals you seek to achieve through this Fellowship and the relevance of this Fellowship on your research endeavours
- 1 reference letter from referee
- Copy of certificates for academic qualifications and professional examinations
- Other information that is deemed useful.
Source of Information : https://www.seri.com.sg/support-platforms/research-training-development/seri-junior-overseas-scientist-fellowship/