The Scholarship was established in 2001 and is financed by the Property Institute of New Zealand. The main purpose of the Scholarship is to promote post graduate study in the field of real property.
- The Scholarship will be awarded to a Masters or PhD candidate who is enrolled full-time and has the paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for study in the Department of Property at Lincoln University, Massey University or The University of Auckland.
- The basis of selection will be academic merit and/or study being of relevance and development to the property industry.
Deadline for Application:
Level of Studies:
- The New Zealand Property Institute Board of Directors is not obliged to make an award is there is no candidate of sufficient merit.
- If the successful recipient is not a member of the New Zealand Property Institute, an invitation to join will be given.
- The Award may be held in conjunction with other awards provided that the other awards allow so.
Source of Information: