Every year, IMD supports about half of the MBA class by granting them scholarships or loans. The total amount of scholarships available each year is around CHF500’000 and CHF 1.3 million for loans.
The maximum financial aid awarded per admitted candidate is CHF 65,000.
As we cannot provide financial aid for everyone, we strongly recommend that you seek alternative sources where possible. Here are some options for external funding.
Deadline for Application : The deadline to apply for any scholarship is September 30.
Level of Studies : MBA Programme
Scholarship Coverage : IMD MBA Future Leaders Scholarships (x 3) CHF 30,000
Scholarship Eligibility :
We look for the best group of 90 mature and globally minded classmates you can learn from and share knowledge with.
Amongst the participants, there are approximately 40 different nationalities. The majority have 4-9 years of work experience in a variety of sectors and are between 27 and 34 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- GMAT (80% of our MBA participants score between 620 and 750)
- A minimum of three years full-time work experience
- A strong command of written and spoken English
- At least one language in addition to English
We work with a Swiss bank to provide loans to candidates who demonstrate no alternative sources of funding. In order to apply you need to:
- Gain acceptance into the IMD MBA
- Confirm your intention to participate in the program by paying the advance deposit of CHF 15,000
- Complete the MBA Financial Aid Application Form and submit it to IMD
- Read and accept the Loans Conditions
Candidates with financial need are encouraged to submit their loan requests as soon as they receive an IMD MBA offer in order to accelerate a pre-assessment of their financial needs. The deadline to apply for loans is October 30 and November 15 for the September deadline applicants.
Source of Information : http://www.imd.org/mba-admission-fees/#tab=3