There are five (5) partial tuition scholarships available for international students commencing their first course at UOW’s Sydney Business School in each of the three (3) trimesters. The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.
Internationally respected, we are focused on excellence with impact — spanning both pioneering research and graduates who are globally competitive.
Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship:
- An unconditional offer to study a Masters program with Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Commencing studies in the trimester of which they are applying for the scholarship
- A Bachelor degree with an Australian equivalent average of at least 70%
- Address the following three (3) selection criteria in 500 words or less:
- Motivation for studying your selected program at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Outline how you believe this degree will help you achieve your career goals and personal aspirations
- Describe the value you believe you will bring to your fellow students
Level of Studies : Master’s Degree
Scholarship Coverage : The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.
|Trimester 1 2017||Trimester 2 2017||Trimester 3 2017|
|Applications Open||3rd October 2016||2nd January 2017||3rd April 2017|
|Applications Close||9th December 2016||3rd March 2017||26th May 2017|
Applicant performance against these criteria is assessed by a scholarship sub-committee of the Faculty International Committee chaired by the Faculty of Business Associate Dean (International).
Source of Information : http://sydneybusinessschool.edu.au/future/scholarships/UOW100704.html