- The scholarships are offered for the following type of courses: Undergraduate University courses (renewals only); Postgraduate University courses; Master’s Degree courses (Levels I or II); Ph.D. Courses; Specialisation Schools; Research under academic supervision; Courses of Higher Education in Art, Music and Dance (AFAM); Advanced Courses on Italian language and culture Courses for Teachers of Italian as second language.
- Candidates may apply for a renewal to continue or complete a multi-year course. A renewal can be granted only if the applicant has passed the exams required in the previous year. No scholarship renewals are offered for students exceeding the legal duration of the course of study.
- Before submitting their applications prospective applicants to Italian bursariesmust contact the university or institution in Italy where they intend to study. They are advised to be as fully informed as possible about the institution and course of study of their choice.
- For more information about studying in Italy check the MIUR website:http://www.study-in-italy.it/index.html
- Countries, whose students may apply to Italian bursaries, appear on the Recipient Country list which can be downloaded from this web page.
- Check on the side bar the list of the “Special projects”, to which you can apply through specific announcements.
- Applicants may obtain country-specific information from the Italian diplomatic mission or Italian Cultural Institute in their country of origin, either in person or from the institutional websites. Contact details for Italian foreign missions abroad are available atItalian Embassies or Consulates Abroad