With the purpose of incessant improvement of the quality of education not only in Vietnam but also in foreign countries all over the world, FPT University Vietnam offers Scholarship Program in the academic year 2017 – 2018 for potential international students.
On the occasion of bilateral relations between Vietnam and foreign nations, FPT University has declared a scholarship program for 100 potential students in each country. With the total 51 countries received letters of scholarship announcement as well as the proposal from the university, international students would be announced through the Embassies and the Ministries of Education in their countries.
Level of Studies : Bachelor and Master programme.
- Bachelor in Software Engineering
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Master of Software Engineering
- Scholarships per student are $1,500 (One thousand five hundred US dollar) for Bachelor, $800 (Eight hundred US dollar) for Master student.
- Total scholarships in school year 2017-2018: 100 students
- Total Grand Budget for scholarship is $150,000 (One hundred and fifty thousand US dollar)
- Must be national citizens
- Must be a high school graduate from an accredited educational institute
- Must have English proficiency: TOEFL (PBT): 500/ TOIEC (IBT): 65/ IELTS: 5.5 or equivalent. (valid at the time of submission)
Deadline for Application : August 10, 2017.
- Highest qualification- Certification & Transcript
- Passport & passport photograph (3×4)
- Birth certificate
- Health certificate
- Proof of English proficiency (IELTS/ TOEFL) (or register to take English placement test of FPT University)
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- Recommendation letter from Government/Embassy
Here are countries that FPT University sent an honest announcement of scholarship program with its desire to help the university in conveying the message to their students, including Brunei, Canada, Bangladesh, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, India, Laos, South Korea, Myanmar, Russia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Japan, Israel, Iraq, Switzerland, Romania, Sweden, Australia, Spain, Slovakia, Finland, South Africa, Norway, Morocco, Netherlands, Denmark, New Zealand, Germany, Brazil, Great Britain and North Ireland, Ukraine, Mongolia, Hungary, Mexico, America, Algeria, Cuba, Chile, Italy, Bulgari, The Republic of Belarus, Poland, Czech, Argentina, France, Austria, Ireland and Egypt.
Source of Information : http://international.fpt.edu.vn/opportunities-get-scholarships-2017-2018/