The Bachelor of Accounting is a co-operative education program, being a three-way partnership between the sponsor organisations, UTS and the students.
All students in the Bachelor of Accounting program receive a generous income tax-exempt scholarship per year for 3 years (subject to Recruitment Incentive being paid out), paid in fortnightly instalments.
Opening date: 01 July 2017
Closing date: 20 October 2017
Scholarship payments are:
- $16,500.00 for the first year of the course
- $17,500.00 for the second year of the course
- $9,000.00 for the first half of the third year of the course
In addition, all students who are recruited by a sponsor organisation in their final year of study will receive a Recruitment Incentive bonus of $9,000.00 for the second half of the year.
Level of Studies : Bachelor Degree Program
- The Bachelor of Accounting Scholarship is only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents of Australia.
- Note that you cannot do both BAcc and a cadetship. If you are interested in pursuing both, read our information regarding cadetships. You must obtain a credit average to continue in the program.
Entry to the Bachelor of Accounting is very competitive and is not based on ATAR score alone.
Selection criteria are as follows:
- Strong interest in an accounting-based career
- Personal attributes needed to succeed both as a student and in a business career – communication skills, inter-personal skills, team-working skills, problem-solving skills, enthusiasm and dedication
- Involvement and achievement in a range of activities and interests
- Demonstrated leadership qualities or potential
- Academic ability (ATAR of 95 highly desirable but not essential)
Source of Information : https://www.uts.edu.au/scholarships/233651