These Scholarships were established in 2011.
The intention of the scholarships is to encourage and support academically excellent domestic and international students who are paying domestic fees, to undertake doctoral study at the University of Auckland.
- Selection will be based on academic merit (measured by the grade point average or grade point equivalent assessed over the applicants two most recent years of equivalent full-time study), quality of research proposal, CV, referees reports and alignment with the facultys strategic plan.
- NOTE: Candidates must always refer to the regulations for comprehensive details about selection.
Deadline for Application:
Varies, refer to Scholarships web www.auckland.ac.nz/scholarships
Level of Studies:
Up to $25,000 plus compulsory fees.
- The Scholarships are tenable by domestic and international students who are paying domestic fees.
- Payments include a stipend of up to $25,000 pa to be paid in fortnightly instalments plus compulsory annual doctoral fees.
- Payments to international students who are eligible to study under the domestic fees policy will also include the compulsory international student health cover.